Why Buy BambooMN Brand Cutting Boards
Bamboo is considered grass not wood and makes an excellent cutting board. The fact that it grows quickly makes it a more renewable resource than wood and is better for the environment. Bamboo is similar to wood in that it is porous, but is thought of as harder than wood.
- BAMBOO CUTTING BOARD - Measures approx. 13" x 9" x 0.40" w/ Juice Groove
- INCLUDES KITCHEN SCISSOR SET - The scissors measure approx. 8" with a 3" serrated blade and feature a built-in nutcracker, bottle opener, and fish scalp scaler. The veggie and fruit peeler measures approximately 4.8"
- MADE WITH PREMIUM, HAND SELECTED BAMBOO - Our bamboo is a variety chosen and is neither a food source nor a habitat for the giant panda. Bamboo is a renewable resource, making this an environmentally sound choice,/li>
- FOOD SAFE - These cutting boards are food safe of course. Made with formaldehyde-free glue during assembly. No dyes or stains are used. Color is permanent and will not wash out.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN - wash with warm water and occasionally use oil to extend life and beauty.
BambooMN Cutting Boards are great for chopping fruit and vegetables, slicing up fruit and meat, or serving appetizers.
Benefits of Bamboo Cutting Boards
- Bamboo is denser than walnut or maple and does not stain easily
- Bamboo products are low maintenance
- Bamboo has natural antimicrobial properties
- Bamboo is an eco-friendly, renewable resource
BambooMn offers $4.99 flat rate shipping. Looking for wholesale pricing or private label? Contact BambooMN for more information.